Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Adelita Córdova
Adelita Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1679

1...2...3! Happy Birthday! Empty 1...2...3! Happy Birthday!

Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:22 pm
Adelita was SUPER excited for this birthday party. Her best friend, Adam, was turning 16 and this was literally one of the biggest moments in his life..so Adelita took it upon herself to throw him a birthday party. She knew that he didn't really do birthday parties, but she couldn't help herself. Besides, she'd invited Karter, Adam's obvious crush as well. Adelita wouldn't say that she was trying to play matchmaker buttttt she totally was trying to play matchmaker.

The daughter of Athena look back at the beach, which she had decorated for the party. Adam loved the beach, which was why the Fireworks Beach at camp was the perfect place. Adam didn't know any of this was actually going on, she had told Karter to bring him here actually. It was about 6:45-ish which meant it'd be getting dark soon. Adelita looked back and smiled at her hardwork.

Now, she needed to run to her cabin quickly and grab her birthday present for Adam and get dressed. The girl took off towards the cabins and about 30 minutes later she came back. Everyone would be on their way now and then the party would be started. She checked off her mental list as she looked around:

Food? Check.
Drinks? Check.
Decorations? Check.
Adam's gift? Check.

Everything was perfect, of course it was, Adelita had done it after all. "Now, I shall wait," She mumbled to herself.

//OOG:
Adelita's outfit:
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! Girl-wearing-short-denim-jeans-cute-outfits-for-kids-black-t-shirt-sunglasses-standing-in-front-of-white-brick-wall

Birthday Decorations:
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRK4UtgfbSSGXkcQj-ZBgKtHnWl3vT5AdclJPeIfbL2iDphLiPKtnaEYAkN2ZPQ21okH4&usqp=CAU

Cesario Córdova likes this post

Joshua Henderson
Joshua Henderson
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1653

Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:17 pm
Josh was pretty bored...he never really did anything for the most part which is why he was going to this party. Adam was Joshua's friend for the most part so why wouldn't he attend it? Joshua liked the beach and he definitely liked parties so he thought this would be fun, besides Adelita would be there, which was who invited him. Joshua liked Adelita, besides the whole Cabin Leader thing...Joshua was a bit of a trickster, so he wasn't fond of that, but everything else was fine.

When he arrived he looked around, a few demigods were already walking around. Josh carried his gift in hand, but he didn't exactly see Adam..might be a surprise party knowing Ade. He saw a table with gifts on it, which he assumed could be the infamous gift table and he walked towards it and gave a smile as he saw Adelita standing near it, guarding it he presumed. 

"You know, no one is gonna steal anything, right?," He said with a light chuckle as he placed his gift down on the table. "I'd ask if I was underdressed, but you look pretty comfortable so I assume, I am not?," Joshua said to the daughter of Athena. "Still cute of course," He added quickly.

//OOG: Permission to "control" Adelita was given.
Joshua's outfit:
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! E2f946bc620a442e810144308371ad42//

Cesario Córdova
Cesario Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1700

Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:50 pm
Cesario was in the combat zone trying to understand some keys with swords, as it had become part of his free time training with weapons. He himself had realized that he was so ignorant about the large number of weapons he himself could use, and was stubborn to want to try all of them. He looked at his watch and realized that he was a little late to the party which his sister Adelita had organized for someone named Adam - who Cesario did not know at all. He didn’t think it was bad, he knew his sister perfectly well and she was very crazy, something he had gotten used to over the years that he had lived with her... He quickly headed to his cabin to take a shower before choosing his clothes.

He took off all his clothes and allowed the hot water to relax the shoelaces by having been training non-stop, and then came out of the shower feeling completely new. It took a couple of minutes to choose some pants, which were going to be very intense blue jeans, and a t-shirt with the name of the singer Lady Gaga put on it. He sighed and put on some military boots, that knowing that the party would be in a beach area, it would be better to be protected and prevent the sand from entering inside the shoes, as it would be uncomfortable.

Obviously, his sister Adelita had reminded him that he should bring some gifts, so Cesario bought something and packed it in a square package that was placed on his desk. He looked in the mirror for a few seconds to see that his blond hair was in perfect condition and was satisfied with the result. He walked cautiously from his cabin to the beach, although it took a little while to get there, he took the opportunity to see how much activity there was that afternoon, the campers running and the loud voices he heard rumbling, or even noises.

He was not surprised at all to discover how the party was decorated, so he went to look for Adelita amidst inaudible laughter - unable to help it, because he knew her very well. As soon as he arrived, he saw the table where the people put the gifts, so he put his on the table, which fortunately there were not many gifts yet and could place it without problems. Then Cesario went to where Adelita was, not without hearing the word 'cute', something that made him raise his eyebrows "Hey sister, let me give you a hug?" he asked, offering his open arms.

//OOG: Here are the pictures of Cesario’s style (one of them is in black and white, while the other is in color)!
Black & White
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! 7644906
Color
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! EXdIv-4UcAEasg-?format=jpg&name=large
Karter Lowe
Karter Lowe
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1671

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:30 pm
Today was...very important. Not for Karter, but for his bo-complication. Adam Hartman was Karter's complication. The two of them obviously liked one another, but neither of them had actually made the first "move". Karter planned on changing that today. Today was the day he'd ask Adam to be his boyfriend..at his 16th birthday party. Adelita, Adam's best friend, had planned Adam a surprise party and she'd asked Karter to help keep Adam distracted, she wasn't oblivious to their obvious romantic feelings.

Karter and Adam had been doing things around camp all day...literally. They'd had breakfast together, they went to the strawberry fields together, and then hung out in Karter's cabin for the majority of the day, just talking to one another. Karter didn't have time to change if he was with Adam all day so he went ahead of put on his beach attire at the start of his day and told Adam to wear some beach clothing as well. The son of Ares was obviously curious as to why Karter had asked and they haven't even went to the beach yet.

Karter lay next to Adam in his cabin..in his bed and the two were talking. Karter glanced at his watch before patting his pocket and making sure that Adam's gift was in his pocket. "You know..Adam, I think we should head to the beach now, what do you think?," Karter asked the other teenager. There was a silence before he heard Adam began to speak. "Yeah- you made me wear beach clothes today so...I was wondering when you'd ask," Adam had replied sitting up.

The son of Aphrodite gave a little laugh before sitting up as well. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the small box. "Before we go, your birthday present," Karter said handing Adam the small box. "I think you should wear it to the beach, it goes beautifully with your blue eyes, the ocean..your outfit," Karter said with a charming smile.

Karter nodded towards the box as Adam looked cautiously. "This isn't like..a mini bomb is it?," Adam asked, his voice laced with caution. 

"No, just open it," Karter said quickly, checking his watch.

Adam looked at the box, opening it to reveal a blue ring. It looked expensive. "Karter- I can't take this," Adam started closing the box. Karter shook his head "no" before opening the box and taking the ring, placing it on Adam's right ring finger. "Adam, it's your gift. Take it, you look beautiful. Come on, let's go towards the beach," Karter said getting off the bed, offering Adam his hand. The son of Ares took his hand and Karter guided the two out of the cabin, towards the beach. 

"You know..I have another gift for you," Karter told Adam as the two boys held hands and walked through the camp, towards the beach. That peaked Adam's attention.

"What is it," Adam asked curiously. 

"You'll see soon," Karter replied with a smile.

//OOG: 
I was given permission to control Adam's character in my reply.
Karter's outfit:
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! Cool-Outfits-For-Teenage-Guys-13-1

Adam's ring:
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! New_HM47010-47GM-500x500-500x500//

Adam Hartman
Adam Hartman
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1672

Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:53 pm
Adam was actually...happy. He was really happy today. Not because it was his birthday, but because he was spending time with Karter all day. Adam enjoyed spending time with him, the two were practically dating..just neither of them had brought up the obvious tension between them..at all. Adam was wearing beach attire the entire day, he wasn't sure why, but Karter had asked him. From this morning to this evening, the two boys were hanging out with each other. 

The two teenagers were now in the Aphrodite cabin, laying in Karter's bed and talking. "You know..Adam, I think we should head to the beach now, what do you think?," Karter had asked Adam. Finally. "Yeah- you mde me wer beach clothes today so...I was wondering when you'd ask," Adam said sitting up off the bed. Adam loved the beach, so he couldn't wait for them to get there. "Before we go, your birthday present," Karter said giving Adam a small box. "You didn't have-," He started, but the son of Aphrodite cut him off. "I think you should wear it to the beach, it goes beautifully with your blue eyes, the ocean..your outfit," Karter said with his charming smile, which made Adam blush.

"This isn't like..a mini bomb is it," Adam asked cautiously.

"No, just open it," The demigod replied quickly.

Adam opened the box and was greeted with a beautiful blue ring. "Karter- I can't take this," Adam said looking at the other teenage boy who was shaking his head. "Adam, it's your gift. Take it, you look beautiful. Come on, let's go towards the beach," Karter reassured the son of Ares. Adam grabbed Karter's hand and Karter guided the two towards the beach.

"You know..I have another gift for you," Karter told Adam as they walked through the camp, holding hands.

"What is it," Adam asked curiously, but it didn't come out like a question, more of a sentence. 

"You'll see soon," Karter replied with a smile and that made Adam nervous.

Adam was nervous the entire time they walked towards the beach. His grip on Karter's hand tightened a bit. He knew the son of Aphrodite wasn't going to let him go, but the nervousness in the bottom of Adam's stomach was making him feel really hot even though it was cool at night. The closer they got towards the beach, the more light Adam seemed to notice. Did Anders have something for the camp planned? Adam hadn't seen anything on the announcement board and he checked everyday.

When they got to the beach the first thing Adam heard was,"Birthday boy!." The son of Ares looked around at the decorations and immediately noticed it was a party. "Happy birthday," said everyone that was there, which was probably a lot of camp. Adam give a smile as Adelita walked up to him and gave him a  tight hug. "Happy birthday, Adam," She said with a smile. 

"Thank you, Ade," Adam said with a huge smile before he guided Karter towards the decorations, Adelita following behind the pair. Well, this was probably the best birthday Adam had so far. 

//OOG: I asked for permission to control Adelita, Karter, and the other participants.
Adam's outfit:
1...2...3! Happy Birthday! Unknown//

Adelita Córdova
Adelita Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:55 pm
"You know, no one is gonna steal anything, right?," Adelita heard from a familiar voice. She smiled as she seen Joshua walked towards the table and placed down his gift. "I know, but you can never be too careful, right?," The daughter of Athena replied. "I'd ask if I was underdressed, but you look pretty comfortable so I assume, I am not? Still cute of course," The male replied. Adelita's face grew a little pink. "Thank you, you don't like bad yourself," She said as she noticed Karter and Adam arriving. 

Adelita walked up to Adam and gave him a tight hug. "Happy birthday, Adam," She said with a smile. "Thank you Ade," Adam replied as he guided Karter towards the decorations. Adelita was quite proud of herself at what she'd accomplished in such a short amount of time. She followed behind the two boys and she was super curious as to why they weren't dating yet. They were literally holding hands. Adelita giggled at the thought of their tension before walking around and in front of the pair. "Have fun, I will be back!," She said with a smile as she walked towards Joshua again.

Cesario Córdova
Cesario Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1700

Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:21 am
Cesar stood there with open arms, seeing that Adelita seemed to have forgotten that he was there. That made him validate that his sister was much more focused on the party, that surely the birthday boy was coming. He muttered something inaudible. He was a little irritated, and we could notice by his furrowed eyebrows as being ignored was something he had become accustomed to, but not by his sister. In order not to spoil the party, he decided to move somewhere where no one could notice his presence. If it had been a completely different situation, he would surely have been angry and spent several hours without speaking to anyone. Cesar didn’t know the birthday boy, but still, he stayed at the party waiting for him to arrive, so he could go get some food. He was pretty hungry.

When the boy arrived at the party and everyone shouted to congratulate the boy - including Cesar, he stood by while observing what that group was doing. To tell you the truth, he was a completely out-of-group person, he was a pretty tough guy and hardly socialized, except when he was with his sister. He scratched his cheek and started walking around the party, examining everything that was sitting there. To be fair, Adelita had done an excellent job with the decoration, it was something that he could admit. Unconsciously, his eyes moved toward the birthday boy and his partner, who seemed quite close. He deduced that it could be his boyfriend, which he thought was nice, he rarely saw couples around the camp. So that made him think about it, but discarded the thought.
Adelita Córdova
Adelita Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin

Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:53 pm
//OOG: Due to inactivity, this topic has officially been locked. If you have questions, you may message me or the Camp Coordinator of Cabin Leaders. Thank you and enjoy your roleplaying. //
Sponsored content

1...2...3! Happy Birthday! Empty Re: 1...2...3! Happy Birthday!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum