Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Aitor Córdova
Aitor Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1644

Christmassy Event Empty Christmassy Event

Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:29 pm

Christmassy Event

Good evening...

Being in the month IG of December, I wanted to think that we should celebrate Christmas to share the joy among campers. In addition to having contests and interacting with other users, it will allow the activity on the page. I warn you that it will require a lot of activity from those who will participate! But there will be prizes for those who put their dedication and effort into the event, but there will also be other types of prizes.

As you can imagine, I can’t organize all this on my own. So I’m going to have to ask you one thing: I need help. If you are interested in helping the event and being part of some competitions, do not hesitate to fill in this form:

Form to be filled

As I do not want you to participate in helping the event without knowing what is going to be, I will explain what I have planned to do. Which, by the way, will be many things and will require constant activity on the part of those who will help, and yes, I know it’s a lot to ask but I will be eternally grateful. And you may get a small prize Wink

For starters, the camp will be completely changed. The areas will be changed so that they can be modified with the intention that they have the perfect environment to organize the competitions that will take place. The whole camp will be covered with snow, and will have Christmas lights that will illuminate the buildings. Countless trees will be transformed into Christmas trees, with decorations (in which they will be part of one of the activities in the camp), and much more to add in decorations.

The competitions will be diversified in different activities: in making the best snowmen, the best Christmas songs, the best cookies, etc... (If you have any suggestions, send me a message, and I will answer you there). And among the activities that are included, it will be a dance ball with the theme of white and blue. A huge dinner where everyone will get together and can taste the best plates (alcohol not allowed in minors!).

Cesario Córdova likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum