Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Matthew King
Matthew King
CHB Pin
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
Camp Points : 1368

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Witching you a happy Halloween!] ❞ Empty ╰┈➤ ❝ [ Witching you a happy Halloween!] ❞

Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 am

Witching you a happy Halloween!

Hey campers,

Good afternoon everyone! First of all, happy Halloween to all of those who celebrate it of course!

If you didn't notice, we do have a Halloween theme for our site which is up right now and once Halloween has passed, the site will be decorated for the fall as well to keep the site matching the vibe for November. We'd love to apologize for an inactivity from us as site leaders lately, we've had some sad changes that we have had to go through which brings us to the rest of the article.

Theodore Barnes, Malia Ghamer, Allison McLean, and Suto Tomiko will be leaving our staff team sadly.

We have a ton of positions open now and I mean a ton. I'll be updating the jobs and displaying them on the front page for anyone who'd like to apply and I suggest that you do! Do not hesitate to send your applications to Matthew, Ziare and Jonah! If in doubt, we are a message away!

winter-yesterday-font

Cesario Córdova likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum