Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Aitor Córdova
Aitor Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1646

Event Updates! Empty Event Updates!

Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:30 pm

Event Updates

Good morning!

As everyone will have seen, the Christmas event could not be done. Having been planned all at once and in such a limited time, have made it difficult to carry out this event... And it’s a shame, I had illusions in it. But don’t worry! After Christmas, there is another event that most of you will be familiar with, and it is none other than Valentine’s Day!

It is a bit similar to Christmas, although the theme will be very different. There will be games, a stand specially dedicated for campers to put their wishes. Instead of the awards, we’ll organize what’s called a blind date. In order to enter it, you just have to send a message to me (to Aitor Córdova), and I will add you to the list myself. After I’ve taken them all, I’ll mix them up and send you a secret message to tell you who your lucky couple is!

Another thing I want to mention, is those who volunteered to help me at the previous event, can send me a message to tell me if they want to be able to help me this time. Of course, there will be some slight changes! There will be two areas: that of observing topics and that of preparing the game stands! So don’t hesitate to send me a message, I’ll be waiting for you all! <3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum