Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Anders Calderon
Anders Calderon
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
CHB Pin
Camp Half - Blood Varsity Jacket
Camp Points : 1950
https://camp-halfblood.forumotion.com

You Left...and didn't even say bye. Empty You Left...and didn't even say bye.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:35 pm

Anders was...feeling a bunch of emotions at the moment. How else are you supposed to feel when your ex crush/boyfriend thing has came back into your life? Well, Anders wanted to see him, obviously so he could get an explanation on why he was left without any type of goodbye. The son of Aphrodite was terrified to actually come here; they were meeting up at a small coffee shop. Anders wasn't sure how to feel about this..he didn't want to get too emotional in public. In the middle of a New York coffee shop. He'd just went on a date, sort of, with another man at the camp, Cesario..but they weren't official or anything. Anders pretty much had given up on love after he was abandoned. Atleast Anders looked cute, right? If he was getting his heartbroken for a second time, he wanted to look stylish while doing it.

A simple black flannel, that's what he wore, over his light pink shirt and black jeans. Black converse as well. Anders wore black whenever he knew something bad would happen. He wasn't sure what he wanted to gain out of this...but maybe all he needed- wanted to hear was the reason Theo left. It hurt to even think about his name. Did that make Anders like..depressed or something? He couldn't be sure. He really really just wanted to get this over and done with..the worse part of this entire thing? Anders still loved him, gods, he loved Theo so much. Theo was his first love after all, how could he not still love him?

The son of Aphrodite had finally arrived at the small coffee shop. He was here first, what a shocker. He found a table, for two, and sat. Anders wasn't a fucking idiot. He knew what Theo was trying to do. He asked Anders to meet him at the damn coffee shop they'd had their first date at. Anders was already uncomfortable, a bit. He let out a sigh, looking at the menu. He wasn't sure why, he'd had the entire thing memorized at this point in time. A waitress came by Anders table and looked down at him. She grimaced. He looked like he was in hell. "What can I get you, sir?," She asked him. Anders should order for Theo, right? Before he knew it, he was listing their orders without even thinking twice about it. 

"Can I have...a chamomile tea, lukewarm please with extra sugar and a chai tea latte with no foam, extra hot, and skim milk. Lots of cinnamon in that as well, he can tell the difference," Anders stated and frankly? He sounded more like a bitch than he intended. He still remembered Theo's order and despite them not..being together, he was adamant about it being right. The waitress left and Anders sighed, placing his face into his palms.

Gods, he was still in love.

//OOG: 
Anders' Look:
You Left...and didn't even say bye. 3867e60a34d0c6ae498b68df15454ed7e00ae5fe//

Ziare Delaney likes this post

Theodore Barnes
Theodore Barnes
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1400

Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:53 pm
"I'm sorry I was such a coward and couldn't face you," Theo said into his mirror. He was practicing his apology..but he wasn't actually sure he could apologize for what he did. Theo had been a lot of things, a killer included in those things, but he made a guy with abandonment issues fall for him and..left him. Not on pur-who was he kidding!? He fucking left. There wasn't much to cover up or say other than he simply left. Without a goodbye..without any kind of heads up. Theo wasn't right for doing that to him. He wanted to meet with Anders, explain why he left. "I don't deserve you." That was what he settled on, because it was true, correct? He didn't deserve Anders. Theodore was probably going to get slapped in the face or punched for the stupid explanation...but a part of him was relieved that he'd be doing this, seeing Anders finally. The two of them had a complicated relationship, but they had always just clicked together.

Theodore rolled the sleeves of his long sleeve shirt up and patted his backpocket- checking for his wallet. The man grabbed his keys and then left. He shadow-travelled close enough to the coffee shop..the first coffee shop they'd had their first date. Him and Anders. He knew how much Anders loved this place, but he couldn't help but think this place was maybe a bad idea..for what they were doing atleast. Other than that, the shadow-travelling hurt. It shouldn't feel like that..but it was only another reminder that Theo wasn't an actual demigod. Just an experiment. He sighed, walking into the coffee shop and looking around, until he spotted Anders at a table. Damn, he was still as beautiful as could be. 

Theo shook the thought out of his head and walked slowly to the table. Their drinks were there, they still looked fresh, but what got Theo's attention was that Anders ordered for him..and remembered his order. "You remember my order...," Theo said, his voice shaky. He made his presence known, no going back now. He took a seat across from Anders and it was silent...he already knew what Anders would ask him, but the son of Aphrodite didn't say..anything. He looked at Theo, drinking his tea. Theo cringed in his mind. He didn't like seeing him like this, frankly.

"Anders..listen to me, okay? I..I'm so sorry for just-leaving. I jus- I just couldn't stay," Theo started and frowned at himself. He wasn't like this. This was a reminder that he would change for Anders, though. Theodore was pitiful, begging for Anders' attention, for him to listen and believe him. "Look, I don't deserve you. I had..to go...I had to go," Theo said.

//OOG: Permission to "control" Anders for a little bit//
Anders Calderon
Anders Calderon
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
CHB Pin

Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:35 pm
"Anders..listen to me, okay? I..I'm so sorry for just-leaving. I jus- I just couldn't stay," Theo started. Anders glanced up at him, barely. He noticed the small frown tug at his face. The son of Aphrodite continued drinking his tea. It was good, his favorite. Besides, of course Anders remembered his order. They'd only been here like 2 or 3 times a month when they were back together.. "Look, I don't deserve you. I had..to go...I had to go," Theo said and Anders stopped drinking his tea. He actually dropped the cup, on the table. A bit of tea spilled. "Theo, stop. Just stop fucking talking because..are you fucking serious right now?," Anders asked. He couldn't believe he'd agreed to doing this..yes, he wanted an explanation, but was Theo serious right now? The other man had began to open his mouth, in hopes of saying something, but Anders held up a hand, telling him that if he said something else stupid, Anders was done.

"You...don't deserve me? You have got to be joking, you didn't leave for fucking years to come back and say that to me!," Anders said, his fist hitting the table suddenly. The son of Aphrodite sat up in his chair, ignoring the stares. "You left me because that's all you know how to do. Destroy anything good that happens to you because you don't think you deserve it. We were happy together Theo! We were fucking happy together...then you left. You left me, all alone. No goodbye. No explanation, where did you even go!? Why'd you leave?? And give me a real answer, not the bullshit you just told me because you don't deserve me? Come on, that's not fucking true and you know it. We were crazy about each other, so what's your real reason," Anders practically yelled. He was making a scene. Anders took a deep breath and stayed quiet. He picked up the cup, drinking his tea calmly. He glanced at his watch. 

"Time is ticking, Theodore," Anders said, after an uncomfortable silence between the two men.

Ziare Delaney likes this post

Theodore Barnes
Theodore Barnes
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin

Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:28 am
"Theo, stop. Just stop fucking talking because..are you fucking serious right now?," Anders asked and Theo shut his mouth. He frowned. He was about to reply, but Anders raised his hand and Theo knew that Anders would cause a fucking scene in this place if he didn't shut his mouth. So, Theo stayed quiet. He was going to hear Anders out. "You...don't deserve me? You have got to be joking, you didn't leave for fucking years to come back and say that to me!," Anders had said, his fist hitting the table suddenly. Theo sort of jumped at that. To be honest, Theo just wanted to disappear into his chair. He felt like a fucking child getting scolded right now.

"You left me because that's all you know how to do. Destroy anything good that happens to you because you don't think you deserve it. We were happy together Theo! We were fucking happy together...then you left. You left me, all alone. No goodbye. No explanation, where did you even go!? Why'd you leave?? And give me a real answer, not the bullshit you just told me because you don't deserve me? Come on, that's not fucking true and you know it. We were crazy about each other, so what's your real reason," Anders practically yelled at Theo. Why was this bothering Theo like it was? He couldn't justify his actions! Gods, he liked Anders, a lot and he fucked up the best thing that happened to him, but Anders was right. He did ruin everything that happened to him. Theo hadn't even touched his drink. He couldn't drink anything.

"Time is ticking, Theodore," Anders said, finally. Theo scratched at his neck. Anders never called him Theodore, ever...not if Theo hadn't completely fucked up, that is.

"Anders.....I am so so sorry-," He started. This was hard to do, because what could he say? Nothing would be able to fix what he did. "I can't apologize for what I did...because I know I fucked up," He started. His voice was shaky, because he was nervous. "I left because I was..scared. Of us..we couldn't happen at that moment- I didn't want anything to happen to you, Anders, I had to leave in order to protect you, okay? I need you to know that I left because I wanted to protect you before anyone..or anything could hurt you because..everything that I'm around, death follows, okay?," Theo said, confidently. He had to man up, because he wasn't going to lose himself...not over this. He sat up, straight and looked Anders in the eye.

Theo knew Anders didn't like this place. He could see how it was making the son of Aphrodite act. Aphrodite was an understatement for Anders' heritage. Anders was out of this world, the most of beautiful thing this world had to offer. Theo can't believe he fucked this up, it was stupid yes, but if it meant protecting Anders? He'd do it all over again.
Anders Calderon
Anders Calderon
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
CHB Pin

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:35 am
Anders was tired of this already. He really really didn't want to sit here and fight with Theo. They both weren't going to get anywhere with this, Anders wasn't stupid.

"Anders.....I am so so sorry-," Theo had started. "I can't apologize for what I did...because I know I fucked up," The demigod had started again. Anders could tell that he was nervous, the way his voice was shaking because Anders fucking knew Theo like the back of his hand. "I left because I was..scared. Of us..we couldn't happen at that moment- I didn't want anything to happen to you, Anders, I had to leave in order to protect you, okay? I need you to know that I left because I wanted to protect you before anyone..or anything could hurt you because..everything that I'm around, death follows, okay?," Theo said and he sounded confident. Anders looked right back at Theo, right in the eye and sat up in his seat a bit. Anders thought about what he wanted to say, then he said it. Calmly.

"You need to fix this. You told me when we first started whatever we had to let you know when you're fucking up, well this is that. You are fucking everything up," Anders stated, getting up and well..he was going to leave, but he wanted to take Theo somewhere, first. "Come on, let's get out of here, okay? I don't think I want to talk here anymore..," Anders said calmly, grabbing his wallet and placing some money on the table, before offering Theo his hand.

Yes, they'd left on weird terms, but Anders wasn't going to completely not care about this. Yes, Anders would take a while to forgive Theo, but making it impossible wasn't helping the other man. Besides, Anders was always going to give into Theo anyway..they just worked like that.
Theodore Barnes
Theodore Barnes
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:46 am
"You need to fix this. You told me when we first started whatever we had to let you know when you're fucking up, well this is that. You are fucking everything up," Anders stated, getting up. Theo gave a frown. That's got to hurt, being told you're fucking everything up. He remembered the moment he told Anders to let him know when he was fucking their relationship up..he didn't think Anders would use it years later though, but he was glad he did. It was sort of like a "wake up call" for Theo, if he was being honest. The "demigod" picked up his drink and it was still hot..or warm. It was because it was extra hot when it was ordered, most likely. Theo gave a small smile as he took a sip from the cup.

"Come on, let's get out of here, okay? I don't think I want to talk here anymore..," Anders had said calmly, grabbing his wallet and placing some money on the table, before offering Theo his hand. Theo frowned before grabbing his wallet and pulling out some money, putting it into Anders' back pocket before he could say anything. A blush crept onto Theo's face, but he and Anders would ignore the part where he touched the son of Aphrodite's ass in an attempt to put money into his pocket.

Theo took Anders' hand and let the other man guide him outside of the coffee shop, but thoughts rushed through Theo's mind as he waited for a response about where they were even going. They did a lot of things in New York together so now Theo was curious.
Anders Calderon
Anders Calderon
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
CHB Pin

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:31 pm
Anders, obviously, couldn't shadow travel here or anything. So, he hoped it wasn't weird that when he guided Theo out of the coffee, the two still holding hands, Anders took Theo to his car. The opened the door for Theo, who got in and then Anders got into the driver's seat. "I want to take you to a place of importance to us both," Anders said, starting the car as he began driving. The silence- Anders couldn't stand it.

The son of Aphrodite's hand flew to the radio, turning it up a bit. It was on a playlist Anders was playing just before he had gotten here, which he instantly regretted. The amount of heartbreak sounds were almost desperate. He eventually let something by Bruno Mars play, Locked Out of Heaven, if Anders was thinking correctly. Besides, he'd said the same thing quite a few times.

"So...you came back for me..?," Anders asked, his voice a little squeaky as he broke their weird tension they had going on.
Karter Lowe
Karter Lowe
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1649

Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:21 am
//OOG: Due to inactivity, this topic has officially been locked. If you have questions, you may message me or the Camp Coordinator of Cabin Leaders. Thank you and enjoy your roleplaying. //
Sponsored content

You Left...and didn't even say bye. Empty Re: You Left...and didn't even say bye.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum