Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Cesario Córdova
Cesario Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1678

Carmel by the Sea Minute! Empty Carmel by the Sea Minute!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:28 am

It was early in the morning, and at that moment, Cesar drove the car with the beautiful sun rising and giving light all over the road. He wore his glasses and sang to the rhythm of the music coming out of his radio, following the songs that were on his playlist "I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya..." he sang as he clapped his hands across the steering wheel, following the rhythm of the background music. He was driving to a town called Carmel-by-the-Sea. Something that he thought was quite strange but he had found it thanks to his book about precious villages that were hidden in the most uknown corners of America. His motive for going there was a hangout he had arranged for Anders, a friend he knew from the camp, but the place was too loathsome and he preferred a quiet place where it was difficult to locate them, being the reason why Cesar mentioned that going outside the camp would be good for both of them. But lately the poor man’s feelings were conflicted, because Cesar had realized that over time, he might have developed... Certain feelings for Anders. There were clear signs: he looked at Anders more than necessary, and paid more attention to him. So Cesar thought it would be better to resolve this doubt once and for all rather.

His car braked dry, causing Cesar to get out of the car by sliding his glasses up his nose "What’s this?" he asked, there was another car behind his. Another driver got out of that car and began to approach in a threatening manner. He got defensive, imposing his tall height "What the fuck are you doing here? You have to get in the car and keep driving!" shouted the man. He shook his head, unable to help it "I got out of the car because you ran over me in the back, and you have to give me your insurance number to fix what you broke." explained calmly. The man looked at him in confusion "And why should I?" the man glared at him, laughing as if Cesar had said a joke. Cesar’s calm expression had changed to a more threatening one "Because otherwise I will keep you here until the police comes in." replied, the man seemed to think for a few seconds until he suddenly changed his mind, giving Cesar the insurance number, the contact number and the man’s "Thank you." he said by raising his phone, where he had kept everything. He got into his car and continued driving. This time he was driving without the music, concentrated on the road "According to the map, the village must be ten minutes away." commented by looking at the GPS he had.

After ten minutes, Cesar arrived at the village where he wanted to go. He went down the window of the car to breathe the fresh air "It smells really good." he said, smiling. Maybe this place could be pretty good for the holidays, judging by all those precious stores that were there. He parked the car in an area where he found it, and got out of the car, carrying his phone and wallet. He sighed and walked through the beautiful streets, admiring everything he saw... The inhabitants seemed to be too distracted. Better, it was a good sign. He came to a shop where the flowers were sold, he was looking for flowers that were perfect for Anders, but Cesar had the feeling that he didn’t really know him and had to think for a couple of minutes, quite indecisive. Finally, Cesar chose blue flowers mixed with white color, being a beautiful combination. He left the store and was looking for a good restaurant to eat, which didn’t last long. He ended up finding a very beautiful restaurant. He smiled and sent a message to Anders, sharing the restaurant’s location. He entered the restaurant and asked for a table for both of them, pointing out that he wanted privacy to talk to Anders; perhaps there he could share everything he thought Anders needed to know, being mature as an adult.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cesario Córdova on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karter Lowe
Karter Lowe
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1649

Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:01 am
//OOG: 
Hello there Cesario! I love to see topics on the site, but I should remind you it's against the rules for demigods to have phones so your character can't have one or mention using one! I hope you understand and questions can be brought to the Cabin Leader Team! 

Best regards,
Karter

Cesario Córdova likes this post

Anders Calderon
Anders Calderon
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
CHB Pin
Camp Half - Blood Varsity Jacket
Camp Points : 1950
https://camp-halfblood.forumotion.com

Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:58 pm
Well, this certainly made Anders nervous. Usually, he was the one trying to find romantic things to do with other people, but..Cesario went out of his way to find this beautiful restaurant, Anders couldn't refuse. Sure, he never really ate in public places or anything, but it wouldn't hurt to give this a try, right? The son of Aphrodite had practically stressed over finding something decent to wear. It was weird. Anders always looked good, right? Gods, he sounded smug. How could anyone even like him!? 

Eventually, Anders got out of his head and picked something to wear. A floral button-down shirt and a pair of light jeans, the bottom rolled up. Lastly, he weirdly had a pair of floral converse that went with his shirt, so he threw those on as well. Anders put on a few bracelets and loosely put some product in his hair. Last, he put on a ring and looked his nails. They were still painted black, but Anders couldn't change them at the moment.

After what seemed like years, Anders arrived at the restaurant. He was nervous, he kept wiping his hands on his jeans. Frankly, Anders couldn't place a finger on why he was nervous. He did have some trouble finding Cesario, but after charmspeaking a staff member into helping him find the table, he finally arrived at their table with a smile. "Hey there- sorry if I'm..late or anything- I got a bit lost," Anders mumbled, sliding into the seat.

Cesario Córdova likes this post

Cesario Córdova
Cesario Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1678

Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:49 pm

Sitting at the table, Cesar could not help but ask about how this date with Anders would go, and especially whether they would end on good terms. Anyone could notice that Cesar was nervous about the way his hands were moving, without control or anything. In addition to looking around every few minutes, searching for the figure of Anders; as the other took longer to arrive, insecurities began to invade Cesar’s mind... At that moment he could not help but ask if Anders had decided not to go and leave Cesar in that restaurant "I don’t think... He would have no reason." he said to himself. He sighed and the waither appeared, asking if he wanted anything, Cesar nodded "I would like a glass of white wine." replied softly, looking at the menu. He didn’t want to ask for anything until Anders got to the date, even if he had to wait. He wasn’t really hungry, but he needed to get some calories and protein "It’s probably because I’m so nervous." he muttered, gesturing to the waiter saying he was not going to ask for more at the moment. Cesar looked around again, sweating a little.

After having waited a little, Cesar was deliberating whether to give up and leave the restaurant or keep waiting for more. But at that moment, Anders appeared. Cesar smiled and nodded, pointing to the free seat, "Don’t worry. I wasn’t really sure if you were coming and stood me up on this date." he said in a neutral voice. He looked at Anders' outfit, and couldn’t help but chuckle "I’m sorry, for a second I thought you had the wrong clothes." admitted blushing. He knew Anders, but he was always surprised to see him dressed like this: with floral clothes and converse with flowers too "I have to ask, where did you get these converse?" he asked, thinking of buying some for Aitor, which he would surely love them. He remembered the flowers and took them, giving them to Anders "I bought you these blue flowers, I hope you like them." he said with a shy smile. There were only a few reasons why it would make Caesar show signs of shyness - and this was one of the reasons. Despite his age, he had never had a partner, let alone a date. But Cesar thought there was something special in Anders, so he wanted to try.

He looked at Anders "Do you like the restaurant? It was pretty tough plus I wanted to do it in a pretty remote place where we wouldn’t have to deal with camp for a couple of hours." commented, picking up the menu clumsily and opened it, looking for some dish that would attract his attention "I proposed to have this date because I wanted to talk to you about something important. It’s between you and me." he began to say, as his brown eyes studied the menu. Cesar didn’t know whether to choose a paella dish or a salad as the first plate. His brow frowned at the thought of "I'll chose paella." commented without giving importance and placed the menu on his left side - because Cesar was left-handed. Okay, now was the perfect time to have this kind of conversation... Cesar took a deep breath before speaking again "I asked you this date because I want to let you know that it is quite possible that I have developed romantic feelings for you, but I must make sure that... You are available for this." he explained, noting how something heavy was becoming lighter as he spoke. This was a first step.
Karter Lowe
Karter Lowe
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1649

Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:20 am
//OOG: Due to inactivity, this topic has officially been locked. If you have questions, you may message me or the Camp Coordinator of Cabin Leaders. Thank you and enjoy your roleplaying. //
Sponsored content

Carmel by the Sea Minute! Empty Re: Carmel by the Sea Minute!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum