Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Christian Harrison
Christian Harrison
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1640

Know What I'm Made Of? Boyfriend Material. Empty Know What I'm Made Of? Boyfriend Material.

Wed May 04, 2022 10:52 pm
Christian was so excited like- the man had been on dates before, but this wasn't just any date with any person- hell this was Ziare! Ziare, the current Assistant Director of the Camp was super dreamy and an overall amazing guy. Christian wasn't dating- interested in the man because of his position, no. He was genuinely interested in Ziare and he hoped the man felt the same way about him in return. 

The son of Hecate had the perfect plan envisioned- a picnic by the stream in the woods. Creepy the woods were, but the stream was Christian's favorite place and if anything happened, he could protect Ziare. The man felt a bit hot, despite the warm weather, he would totally be blushing if his skin weren't as dark. Gladly, he'd picked a shady spot under a tree to set up the blanket and made sure to ask Anders some of Ziare's favorite things; favorite foods, drinks, etc.

Now, he needed to wait and frankly, he was impatient, but only because he was nervous. Christian didn't want this any other way, but the right way. If he messed this up, he didn't think he could never show his face at the camp again. The man looked down at his black nails to calm his nerves..hopefully.
Ziare Delaney
Ziare Delaney
Riptide
Anaklusmos (Greek for Riptide) is a sword that is made of Celestial Bronze, a material that is only deadly to gods, demigods, magicians, Titans, Giants, and monsters. It does not affect mortals.
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Half - Blood Varsity Jacket
Camp Points : 1668

Know What I'm Made Of? Boyfriend Material. Empty Know what i'm made of? boyfriend material.

Mon May 09, 2022 8:46 pm
Ziare couldn't believe it, he was going on a date, not just any date of course, he's going on a date with Christian. Yes the son of Persephone is going on a date with the son of Hecate. Literally unbelievable. Ziare hasn't felt like this in so long he doesn't know how to contain himself.

The date was going to be by the stream in the woods. It's going to be kind of warm outside so he hopes that Christian picked a nice shady spot.

But Ziare being Ziare he starts to overthink it, like what if a monster comes out of nowhere and starts attacking us or what if a storm ruins it. As you can see he doesn't want this date go wrong in any way possible, it just can't.

He paces back and forth doing deep breaths before he starts getting ready.

Before Ziare walks out the door to meet up with him he looks at his portable sword and thinks about bringing it with him....just in case. Without thinking for too long he takes it and goes on his way hoping nothing goes wrong.
Adelita Córdova
Adelita Córdova
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
CHB Pin
Camp Points : 1657

Know What I'm Made Of? Boyfriend Material. Empty Know what i'm made of? boyfriend material.

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:55 pm
//OOG: Due to inactivity, this topic has officially been locked. If you have questions, you may message me or the Camp Coordinator of Cabin Leaders. Thank you and enjoy your roleplaying. //
Sponsored content

Know What I'm Made Of? Boyfriend Material. Empty Re: Know What I'm Made Of? Boyfriend Material.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum