Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Anders Calderon
Anders Calderon
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
CHB Pin
Camp Half - Blood Varsity Jacket
Camp Points : 1972
https://camp-halfblood.forumotion.com

Gods, you're already leaving? Empty Gods, you're already leaving?

Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:38 pm

Impressive Reguler

Hello campers! 

Well..today we have quite the changes in our staff. This will be my last message as Camp Director as I am resigning my position. I love this site and I will still be the Foreign Lanaguages Instructor because I can't leave my baby completely. Eliseo will also be leaving his position as Activities Director. He also has a few words:

"I would like to thank Ziare and Anders for giving me the chance of working with them and this project. I love this site and I won't be leaving completely either, but IRL calls. I love you all and I hope to see you all around the site."

So, who will the new  Activities Director be? Well, that's up to you guys. We'll be opening applications for the position so if you're interested, please send a message to Matthew King. Who is Matthew, you ask? Well, Matthew King will be stepping up as your new Camp Director. We'll be saying goodbye to Michael Alexander and Joshua Henderson as well. They've been here since the beginning as well and it's a pain to see them leave.

If you're interested in any Management (including Activities Director) positions, please message Matthew King. If you're interested in an open Instructor spot, message Ziare Delaney.

Cesario Córdova likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum