Camp Half-Blood: Rewritten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to CHB!
Hey! You! Is leadership and time management two of your best skills? Have you tried out the Pantheon Leader? We're currently in need of a Pantheon Leader for the Natural, Luck, and Minor pantheon! Please send a message to Matthew King so you can get the application!

On the other hand, does writing seem to be your kind of thing? Well, we have two jobs open that could both require writing! Try Media Coordinator if you're more into articles and blogs! Send Jonah Quinn a message for the application.

And if you're more into the informational aspect, writing about different topics like Astronomy or Greek History while teaching campers, try Camp Instructors and you can send Ziare Delaney a message for that application!

Go down
Matthew King
Matthew King
CHB Pin
Camp Half - Blood Shirt
Blue Sneakers
Camp Points : 1368

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Defensive About These Staff Changes] ❞ Empty ╰┈➤ ❝ [ Defensive About These Staff Changes] ❞

Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:22 pm

Defensive About These Staff Changes

Hey campers,

Good afternoon everyone! I am happy to finally announce the new hires. I know it took a little longer than you expected, but I think these wonderful people will do their job very well. Do not hesitate to congratulate them when we will see them with their new colors, and give them love so that they feel all our positive harmony!

First, I want to announce that our lovely Pantheon Lead of Luck, Layne Castaneda, will be stepping down from his position. And the next member to be mentioned as part of Management, is Aitor Córdova as Coordinator of Activity Watchers, who will be in charge of the events.

Now let’s go to our new instructors! One of them, who is a face known to these people as an instructor, will change her class by bows. And you wonder who she is? It’s our dearest Malia Ghamer, recognized as the instructor of Archery! The next person to mention is the sweetheart Hailey Russell, who will sadly be leaving the Arts and Crafts class, meaning the position is now open.

Having vacated the Defense and Strategy class, the person who will assume the teaching is Camilo Fuentes. How exciting it is to see new faces! Do not forget my campers, there are more jobs where you can apply, and do not hesitate to send your applications to Matthew, Ziare and Jonah! If in doubt, we are a message away!

winter-yesterday-font

Cesario Córdova and Aitor Córdova like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum